- Meetups will be registered for 1 hour.
- Time slots are first come first served. If you would like to change the time of your meetup, you may do so no later than May 1, 2019, as long as there are other time slots available.
- If your application is accepted, you must create a public Facebook event for your meetup in order to talk to your meetup attendees and answer questions.
- All meetups must begin at the official meetup location and on time. Organizers must remain there for at least 15 minutes to allow people who may be running late a chance to join in.
- After the first 15 minutes, the meetup may move off site for photos, socialization, or to continue the meetup, at the discretion and responsibility of the organizer (you).