Admission to the entire festival, including our Exhibitor Hall, concerts, panels, events, autographs, and more!
All Tickets Include
Frequently Asked Questions
I Put the Wrong Name on My Ticket
If you have entered an incorrect name on your ticket, follow the name change instructions here.
I Only Want to Go to the Vendor Hall / Artist Alley - Do I Need to Buy a Pass?
Yes. Only guests wearing wristbands will be admitted to Otafest rooms and halls.
Why Do You Ask for My Age, Gender, etc?
This information is anonymized and used purely for demographic purposes. We use this information to inform the focus of our future events and potential sponsors.
I Bought My Ticket Online, Now What?
Congratulations, you’re ready to enjoy Otafest! You will get an e-mail with your ticket(s). You can either print them out or save them to your mobile device and bring them to our pre-registration desk at Otafest to pick up your wristband.
Can My Mom/Sister/Friend Pick up My Wristband for Me?
No, you must pick up your own wristband. Drop by our pre-registration desk during Otafest whenever you arrive and we will be happy to give you your wristband.
What Are the Rules for Autographs?
I Can’t Come Any More. Can I Get a Refund?
Unfortunately we cannot provide refunds for either online or in-person purchases.
My Wristband Was Destroyed! What Can I Do?
Don’t worry! As long as you still have the pieces, you can bring them to our Admissions Desk and we will put a new wristband on your wrist.
I Can’t Buy Online. Will You Run of out of Passes Before I Can Make It Down?
We will always sell Weekend, Youth, and Child Passes at the door. Special passes like Angel Passes may sell out online, and if they do we will not have any to sell at the door.
How Do You Handle Wait Lists?
Depending on demand, Otafest will enable a wait list for sold out tickets (such as Angel Passes). This is how Otafest manages and handles these wait lists:
- Wait lists apply to online sales only.
- Your position in the wait list is the order in which you signed up.
- If a ticket becomes available, you will receive an e-mail notifying you that you have 24 hours to redeem the ticket.
- If you do not redeem the ticket in the 24 hours, it will automatically move on to the next person. Your position in line will be forfeited and you will need to re-register on the wait list.
- Once online sales have ended, the wait list is no longer in effect! If tickets become available after online sales have ended, they will be sold at the door on a first come, first served basis.